Personally Identifying Information
Personally identifying information is any information that can be used to locate or contact you individually. This information includes your name, address, telephone number, and email address. You do not need to disclose any personal information in order to visit our website; however, you may need to do so in order to access certain feature of our services, such as creating an account or uploading your listings. You can choose to give us your personally identifying information by subscribing to our emails and newsletters, asking to receive information regarding future promotions, or by participating in contests or surveys. In these instances you are providing your information of your own free will.
Passive information is information that cannot identify you personally, but can be used as a generalized identifier, such as your IP address or your zip code. When you visit our website, we collect certain information in order to track your movements and customize your experiences on our website. Passive information does not need to be stored with the same care as personally identifying information, since your identity is not at risk. When you visit our website, we collect passive information using cookies, internet tags, and IP address logs.
How We Use This Information
When we collect personally identifiable information, it may be stored within our servers in a secure manner for us to analyze. We store your personal information for the following purposes:
- For communication purposes regarding our services
- To send you promotions, advertisements, or other materials pertaining to our services. These can be opted out of if you no longer wish to receive them
- To respond to requests, or to verify confirmations
- To tailor our services to better suit your needs
- To better understand how our users interact with our services by tracking their movements, monitoring the amount of time spent in particular areas, and learning about their preferences so we can create an easier to navigate website
- To compile data
- To make you aware of the products and services our affiliates offer that may be useful or pertinent to you
While we promise to never sell, trade, or share your personally identifying information for any reason, there may be some circumstances where we will release this information to a third party. These instances include:
- If law enforcement or government agencies make a request
- If you would like information regarding our third-party affiliates, and the only way for them to contact you is by providing your personal information
- If Dynamite Businesses must take legal or punitive action against you for violating our terms and conditions policy
- If our statistical and analytical affiliates need more information in order to complete a task for us
It is our policy not to release our users personal to any third-party entities for marketing purposes.
Our email tools cannot be used to send spam or any other unauthorized messages to other users. Spam emails violate our terms and conditions policy. We reserve the right to monitor the emails sent to users to make sure our users follow the rules. Any instances of spam will result in the suspension or termination of the account breaking the rule.
Securing Personal Data
We take the security of your personal information very seriously here at Dynamite Businesses. We keep all sensitive information safe by encrypting it using SSL technology. We follow all industry standards regarding during data transmission in order to reduce the vulnerability factor. While we try our best to make sure your data is always safe and secure, we cannot guarantee that there will be no effective instances of hacking. Customers use our services and enter their personal information at their own risk.
Users are welcome to opt out of receiving emails pertaining to marketing from Dynamite Businesses at any time. To do this, please contact our customer service team, and we will remove your email address from our send list. There may also be an “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of certain emails. Service announcements are also sent to our users via email, but these cannot be unsubscribed to as they may contain information that is important or urgent. We may contact our users via email regarding questions, comments, complaints, or other issues that need to be addressed directly, especially issues related to user accounts. This type of communication will never be used for marketing reasons.
You have the ability to make changes to or delete your user information at any time, but please note that this may affect your access to certain areas of our website or features of our services.
Changes To This Policy
Our website does not collect nor provide to third-party entities the indemnifying information of minors under age 13. Children under 13 are not allowed to make posts or upload content at any time on our website. If you believe that a child under age 13 has provided us with their information, please contact us and we will make every effort to purge that information. Users on our services are prohibited from conversing or advertising to a child under 13 years of age.